In this article we would like to answer the most important questions about the Service Desk.
- How are tickets created?
- How can you log in?
- How can you edit your own profile?
- How can you reset/change your password?
- How can you share tickets?
- How do I get email notifications about shared organisation tickets?
- Why was my ticket closed?
- What happens to the old Service Desk and our tickets?
- Why does the message "Cookies are required to use Safari" appear in our Safari browser?
- Why do I get the "Forbidden - Invalid Authenticity Token" message when I log in?
1. How are tickets created?
To create a new ticket, you must first register for the Service Desk. To do so, simply click on “Contact support” or“Login” in the upper right corner of the COYO Campus. Here you can log in using your e-mail address and password. Clicking on “New request” opens a new ticket. You will then find the created tickets under "My requests" if they were created by yourself or under "Request participant" if you were added to the ticket after the creation. Click here for more information on how to create the perfect ticket.
2. How can you log in?
As a COYO customer, you will be given access to our Service Desk by the Customer Success team. To log in, click on “Contact support” or “Login” in the upper right corner of the COYO Campus. You can then log in using your e-mail address and password.
3. How can you edit your own profile?
To edit your profile, select “Edit profile” in the upper right corner underneath your profile picture after logging in to the Service Desk. Here you can customize your name, profile photo, e-mail address and phone number (optional).
4. How can you reset/change your password?
If you have forgotten your password or need to reset it for any other reason, select “Change password” in the upper right corner underneath your profile picture after logging in to the Service Desk. Then enter your current password and the new one twice.
Please note the following password requirements:
- At least 5 characters long
- Less than 128 characters
- Must be different from the e-mail address
5. How can you share tickets?
If you have booked a service package for your COYO contract, you are entitled to have several accounts within the Service Desk. All your company colleagues are assigned to the same organization in the Service Desk and can thus view any ticket that has been created. This is an automatic process.
6. How do I get email notifications about shared organisation tickets?
To enable email notifications, you will need to click the "Follow" button next to your organization in the "Organisation requests" view:
7. Why was my ticket closed?
To keep the service desk tidy and organized at all times, we have certain automations in place. One of these automations ensures that tickets of the type "Service request" are automatically closed after 30 days on the customer/partner side, as long as no further feedback for the ticket has been received by then. For tickets of the type "Issue" we automatically ask for a status update from you after 30 days. If we do not receive an update after another five days, we will automatically close these tickets as well.
The closed tickets can be reopened within 14 days after closing by an update from you.
Tickets that have been closed for more than 14 days cannot be reopened, but you can create follow-up requests based on the tickets with one click.
8. What happens to the old Service Desk and our tickets?
The old Service Desk will be gradually shut down and your access to it will be deactivated. We take your open tickets with us step by step when we switch over to the new Service desk. After that you can find them as usual in the tickets overview. We will not take over any closed tickets.
9. Why does the message "Cookies are required to use Safari" appear in our Safari browser?
In your Safari browser, you may see this message when you try to log in:
This is due to a change on the part of Apple regarding their Safari browser. In this case you have to click once on "Weiter" and again on "Weiter"/"Continue":
After that, Safari will offer you a pop up to allow the cookies which you need to accept and then you can log in accordingly.
10. Why do I get the "Forbidden - Invalid Authenticity Token" message when I log in?
The message "Forbidden - Invalid Authenticity Token" appears in your browser if it disallows cookies for the service desk. Therefore, you need to allow cookies for the service desk and then the login will work.