Notifications enable a quick overview to which new topics are especially relevant for you. You get a notification for activities on subscribed pages or from communities in which you’re a member as well as if you’re personally involved.
In the COYO app, you will find the notification bell in the upper right corner of the app. If it is blue and contains a small blue dot, new messages are waiting for you.
The notifications in the COYO app differ from the structure of the "bell" in the web version: In the web version, there are two columns: Discussion and activity.
Under Activities, information is listed that indicates new or updated content and/or concerns all users. The COYO app aims for a more personal approach, so in this case the COYO app has a more reduced list.
The following elements trigger notifications in the COYO app and are shown on a single tab:
- You’ve been mentioned (@mention).
- There’s a new comment on an article that you’ve subscribed to.
- A colleague is now following you.
- A blog article has been published in a Community or on a page that you follow.
- You’ve been invited to a Community.
- Your request to join a Community has been rejected.
- A colleague applies to join a Community in which you’re an admin.
- A new file has been created in a Community or on a page that you follow.