Do you also want to reach all of your employees in a mobile way? COYO offers you the communication app for your company: compact, simple, and quick – the COYO App. We can build the COYO App in your own design as a white-label solution. The mobile COYO version then also fits perfectly into the tool landscape of your digital home.
The customizations in the theme are made directly in the code, we customize this according to your corporate identity. This allows you to offer your employees an app that’s perfectly tailored to your company. Get in touch with us to get a non-binding offer.
Both the iOS and the Android app can be customized. Regardless of whether your colleagues install the apps on their mobile devices themselves (BYOD) or the apps are to be pushed to their phones with the help of enterprise mobile managers (EMM) – we support both rollout variants.
What can be customized?
We bring your CI into the COYO App. This includes:
- Individual app icon
- Individual push icon
- Own app name
- Colors on the start screen
- Individual logo in the app header
- Colors for buttons, links, & the like
What is the white-labeling process?
If you’ve decided on white labeling for the COYO app and the formalities have been clarified, we’ll give you a requirements catalog of what we need from you. This includes
- An accent color
- Description for the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Once we have all of the data from you, our Development department will create your customized app. You have the option of testing your app within a smaller group before your rollout. Around four weeks later, you’ll have your own COYO app available for all employees.
How does the rollout of the apps work?
- Non-managed devices/BYOD: We provide a central page for you, where each user can download the app for their smartphone (iOS or Android). Internally, you then only need to distribute a web address for the download.
- Managed devices: We make the finished app available to you via the app stores, you can link this to your EMM/MAM/MDM and roll it out to all managed devices.
- Mix of both: We can do that, too.
As we place the apps in the app stores for you in both cases, the two methods for managed and unmanaged devices can be combined very well.
The links to the apps can be integrated into the language keys.
And how do the updates work?
As we manage the apps in the stores, every time the COYO app is updated, we apply the same changes to your white label. The updates are then taken from the stores according to the configuration on the device, just like the regular apps on the device.