Do you want to allocate additional profile fields to your users? No problem! You configure the fields directly in COYO via the connected user directory.
To do this, go into the Administration area and "User directories", select your user directory and click on "Edit":
- In the following view, select the tab "Users" and scroll down to the bottom to the section "Profile fields".
- Once there, "Add profile field mapping".
- On the left-hand side, select the field that should be used (e.g. company).
- On the right-hand side, state the corresponding attribute from your Active Directory.
- Then click on "Save" to adopt your changes.
- Following synchronization, COYO adopts the information from your Active Directory.
With a REST API connection, you can also add new profile fields that don’t yet exist in COYO.