Does this sound familiar? Templates are saved by users on their own computers and not replaced, it takes an enormous amount of time to seek out important applications, and the current policy is finally found in your e-mail inbox. There is a better, more efficient way!
COYO offers you the option of bundling together all of the key information and always providing the latest version of all relevant information in a central location. As a result, we recommend creating a dedicated page that brings together all of the accumulated information. The layout of this kind of page generally varies depending on the size and structure of the company. For large companies, it often makes sense to anchor this information into thematically appropriate pages (e.g. HR, IT). This allows the content to be arranged in a logical manner.
We’ll use a practical example to give you general tips on the layout and content.
Aim of the page
- Making internal and/or external instructions available
- Digitalizing and centralizing all policies
- Summary of CD-compliant templates (e.g. presentations)
- Central collection of company-wide terms (e.g. glossary)
Implementation with COYO
We have used the following apps in our example:
Apps in detail
- The first app group "General" brings together important instructions and policies in the form of four wiki apps. Within these apps, you can create and update both main articles and sub-articles.
- The second app group "Documents" contains all of the company’s relevant templates and materials. The best-suited app in this case is naturally the documents app. You can use this to store all important documents, create new versions, comment on documents, and also structure them in folders.
- You require certain permissions to use the widget ("Create and manage global widgets").
- If you want to find out more about apps and how to use them, take a look here! We’ll explain to you what apps are and give you some practical examples.
- More about the subject navigation on pages and app groupings can be found here.