The media widget is available in Haiilo to bundle together larger quantities of pictures.
You can either incorporate an image gallery into pages, communities, and homepages as a global widget or use the content app.
Prerequisites: You must have the necessary permissions to create the content app or global widgets. The media widget must also be activated.
The media widget supports the common image formats. You can find out here which file formats are generally displayed with a preview in Haiilo.
You can create a gallery with the following steps:
- Activate "Edit layout" mode
- Open the widget catalog and select the media widget
- Add pictures from your local directory
- Simply rename the uploaded pictures or select preview images via checkbox
- Save to complete the process