Start a chat
You can also mute chats. This means that you won’t get any notifications about new messages.
Simply open the corresponding chat and select the option "Mute" via the three menu dots.
You can see that a chat has been muted by looking at the icon next to the name of your chat partner or the channel name. The three dot menu can also be used to unmute the chat again.
If you have muted a chat, this applies both to your COYO social intranet and to the COYO app.
The user who initially created a group chat is automatically the admin. As the chat admin, you have additional setting options.
- The title and the group members can be edited using the three dot menu under "Edit".
- They can be promoted as admins or removed using the three dots next to the members.
- You can promote as many group members as admins as you like.
- If the admin leaves the group, all members are automatically promoted to admins.
- If all of the members have left the group chat, there is no way to restore it.