You can easily determine in every community which of the members are allowed to perform which actions. You either need to be the administrator of the community or have access to the community in moderator mode.
Promote members to admin
- In the community navigation, select the point "Members" on the left.
- In the overview, you will see all of the members of the community.
- There are three dots shown next to their names – these lead to a menu.
- Click on it and select the option "Make admin" to promote the member to admin.
This can naturally also be done the other way round if you want to demote an admin to a member.
- Admins have full access to communities and settings. Members, however, can only access the content intended for them.
- Admins are right at the top of the members’ list.
Invite new members to be admins
Do you want to invite a new colleague to be the admin in your community? This can be done just as quickly! Even in the invitation, you determine whether you want to invite a user as a member or an admin.
If the colleague accepts, they are indicated as an admin in this colleague overview.