Facebook feed in COYO? No problem, you can use the code widget for that. The only prerequisite: You need to have the permission to activate moderator mode.
To integrate a feed from Facebook, proceed as follows:
- Activate the code widget in your COYO Administration under "Apps & widgets"
- Create an iFrame code for your desired feed by accessing the URL "https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin/", inserting the desired link, and clicking on "Generate code".
- In the new window, switch to the "iFrame" tab and copy the code
- Navigate to the desired element in COYO
- Create a code widget for the Facebook feed there in the activated moderator mode
- In the code widget, the created code (see screenshot) must be inserted in the box marked "HTML" – be sure to paste the created code exactly.
Once you have saved, the corresponding feed appears in your COYO.
Facebook technically prohibits embedding via iFrame, so it’s not possible to integrate a Facebook feed with the iFrame widget.