The time has come: the World Cup summer is just around the corner and preparations are in full swing not only at the national team but also at COYO. You get the World-Cup-App as part of version 9.1.1-RELEASE! With the app you are always informed about the championship, can join in the excitement and give your tips on game results. This is how World Cup fever arises - also at COYO!
The question remains: How does it all work and what do I have to consider if I want to use the World-Cup-App?
What do I have to do to use the World-Cup-App?
- Step 1: Activate the option "Manage Gamification" in the rights area for a role of your choice or create a new role for this area. The owner of this role then has access to the World-Cup-App management.
- Step 2: A new area is now visible in the administration bar - "Gamification" - this refers to the World-Cup-App. The participants of the preliminary round are already shown in the app, the participants of the subsequent rounds, will have to be added by you as soon as they are set.
- Step 3: Activate the app in the "Apps and Widgets" area so that the admins of the corresponding area can add the app. Tip: It may also make sense to restrict the app to moderators, so that not too many different betting apps run in parallel on the interface.
- Step 4: To draw everyone's attention to the new World-Cup-App, we recommend adding the World Cup app to an existing busy site or creating a new site for sports and betting directly.
- Step 5: Open the app catalogue for the page or workspace and add the app. Our advice: add the app to a well frequented workspace or page or even create a new one just for the purpose of the championship app
- Step 6: After the match the results need to be added in the gamification section of the administration. You can therefore choose on your if you want to include or exclude the penalty kicks and extra-time.
Please note: results are not added automatically due to the different option to count the results. Results count as soon as you add them to the admin section. Maybe assigning this task to one of your strongest football fans is advisable